Our response to COVID-19
To our clients,
The health and safety of you and your clients is our top priority. To help prevent the possible spread, we are taking the following precautions:
- Use new, disposable, gloves while in the home.
- We wear an N95 rated ventilator mask while in the home.
- We are disinfecting our equipment before and after each shoot or measurement.
- RyFi Media will request to perform our tasks in solitude whenever possible. This avoids as much in-person contact as possible.
- We use electronic delivery for photos and documents and online payments to minimize human contact as well.
With the rapidly shifting situation, and growing concerns about COVID-19, an evolving trend has been reported by Inman and Curbed about how real estate professionals are stepping up their game when it comes to property marketing and alternatives to open houses. Redfin is emphasizing its virtual touring options as it cancels open houses. Virtual tours have just become one of the most acutely needed measures to ensure business continuity in the real estate market.
We now offer 360° Interactive Virtual Tours, and we’re offering a reduced price ($150 instead of $200) so that you can offer it to as many clients as possible. Click here to grab that deal.
That’s cheaper than our lowest priced photography shoot. Prospective buyers will be able to virtually walk through the home and look around 360 degrees. The perfect solution to our current situation.
We also offer full HD, gimbal-stabilized, video walk-throughs as a way to showcase the property and eliminate unnecessary showings.
Yours in health and safety,